Race for the Galaxy: The Brink of War
A partir de 12 años
60 minutos aprox.
1 - 6 jugadores
The Brink of War is the third expansion to Race for the Galaxy and requires both earlier expansions (The Gathering Storm and Rebel vs Imperium).
This expansion adds 4 new start worlds, 5 goals, 44 game cards, and rules for galactic prestige. New solitaire game counters and drafting rules for six players are also provided.
Each round the player(s) with the most prestige earn an additional victory point and possibly a card. Each prestige is worth one victory point at the end of the game, and many of the new cards allow prestige to be spent (for victory points, cards, or other effects). Additionally, a new "once-per-game" action is introduced that allows the user to search the deck for a card meeting a specific stated requirement, or to enhance the bonus the user earns in a round (at the cost of one prestige).
Componentes de juego:
- 1 replacement Galactic Federation
- 4 start world cards, numbered 1215
- 44 game cards
- 6 prestige/search action cards
- 1 Prestige Leader tile
- 30 prestige chips: 25 @ 1 and 5 @ 5
- 1 5 VP chip
- 1 search/solitaire setup sheet
- 2 "most" goals (large tiles)
- 3 "first" goals (small tiles)
- 3 counters to track special Military
- 8 counters for temporary Military
- 2 counters for solitaire game
Fabricante: Rio Grande Games Fecha de lanzamiento: 2010