Among the Stars
A partir de 10 años
60 minutos aprox.
De 2 a 4 jugadores
After a devastating war, peace is declared among all the major races of the galaxy and an Alliance is created.
One of the first decisions of the Alliance, is to build space stations all along the galaxy in order to promote trade among the races, strengthen diplomatic relations and help keep the newly established peace.
Each player takes the role of one of those races, trying to build the best space station.
The players, using a drafting mechanism, select location cards and place them on their station. According to where they place them they score victory points. The construction lasts 4 years and whoever has the most points in the end wins.
Componentes de juego:
- 4 Main Reactor cards (Square 7x7cm)
- 72 Basic Location cards (Square 7x7cm)
- 44 Special Location cards (Square 7x7cm)
- 12 Power Reactor cards (Square 7x7cm)
- 8 Objective cards (Square 7x7cm)
- 12 Conflict cards (Square 7x7cm)
- 8 Racial Abilities (punched board)
- 1 Score Board (16.8cm x 26cm)
- 4 Player markers (punched board)
- 1 Turn marker (punched board)
- 30 1-credit tokens (punched board)
- 10 5-credit tokens (punched board)
- 20 Energy Cubes (Transparent Plastic approx 12x12x12mm) (First edition rulebook has a misprint saying it should be 30 cubes, which is not the case)
- Ziplock PE-Bags
Fabricante: Portal Games Fecha de lanzamiento: 2012