Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar (Inglés)
A partir de 12 años
90 minutos aprox.
De 2 a 4 jugadores
Tzolkin: The Mayan Calendar presents a new game mechanism: dynamic worker placement. Players representing different Mayan tribes place their workers on giant connected gears, and as the gears rotate they take the workers to different action spots.
During a turn, players can either (a) place one or more workers on the lowest visible spot of the gears or (b) pick up one or more workers. When placing workers, they must pay corn, which is used as a currency in the game. When they pick up a worker, they perform certain actions depending on the position of the worker. Actions located "later" on the gears are more valuable, so it's wise to let the time work for you but players cannot skip their turn; if they have all their workers on the gears, they have to pick some up.
The game ends after one full revolution of the central Tzolkin gear. There are many paths to victory. Pleasing the gods by placing crystal skulls in deep caves or building many temples are just two of those many paths...
Componentes de juego:
- game board comprising 6 interlocking pieces (4 pieces in the first edition)
- 6 gears of various sizes
- 6 fasteners
- 1 sheet of stickers
- 24 workers (6 each in 4 player colors: red, yellow, green, blue)
- 28 round markers (7 each in 4 player colors)
- 4 scoring counters (1 each in 4 player colors)
- 65 wooden cubes representing resources (wood, stone and gold)
- 13 crystal skulls made of plastic
- 65 corn tokens of values 1 or 5
- 28 harvest tiles (16 corn and 12 wood)
- 21 starting wealth tiles
- 13 monuments
- 32 buildings divided into 2 ages
- 4 two-sided player boards (1 each in 4 colors)
- 1 starting player marker
- 1 rulebook
Fabricante: Czech Games Edition Fecha de lanzamiento: 2012