A partir de 14 años
60 minutos aprox.
De 2 a 4 jugadores
PVP: 89,95 €
Slaughterball is a competitive sci-fi board game simulating a brutal future sport where 2-4 teams of genetically-engineered super-athletes clash in a remorseless steel pit. Teams score points by making goals and inflicting carnage.
Three different modes of play give you control of how long the game lasts. Scrimmage games are the quickest, using identical rookie teams and a subset of the rules to help you learn how to play the game. Exhibition games add skills, edges, and unique pro teams to give you many more options. League games add support staff and let you improve your team over a full season of games.
The game includes rules for risk-based scoring, penalties, injuries, mascots, cheerleaders, physicians, assistant coaches, mavericks, 50 player skills (like Savagery and Immaculate Reception), 70 strategy cards (like Epic Fail and No Time to Bleed), and more. All of this adds up to enough strategic options to fuel hours and hours of thrilling victories and agonizing defeats.
Componentes de juego:
- 27" double-sided game board -- one side has the Octagon for 2- or 4-team games, while the other side has the Hexagon for 3-team games
- 52 plastic athletes
- 70 strategy cards (poker size and quality)
- 20 custom 6-sided dice (engraved, 16mm, 10 white, 10 black)
- 1 standard 8-sided scatter die (16mm, engraved)
- 2 plastic balls
- A slew of tokens
- 4 scrimmage athlete reference cards (double-sided)
- 4 pro team reference cards (double-sided)
- 4 maverick reference cards (double-sided)
Fabricante: Frog the What Game Fecha de lanzamiento: 24/5/2016