Papà Paolo (Master Print)
A partir de 10 años
30 - 75 minutos aprox.
De 2 a 4 jugadores
Papà Paolo brings you to the beautiful city of Naples, birthplace of one of the world's favorite dishes: pizza. In Papà Paolo, 2 to 4 players compete to deliver the most pizzas to the hungry customers of Naples. To do this, you must outsmart your rivals by being a clever investor, bidding on the right city tiles, and creating your own little district of Naples.
Over the course of five game rounds, players first have to plan their actions carefully, choosing whether they want to invest in new pizzerias, make express deliveries, get sponsored by the bank, or decide to expand their district. Once all players have used up their action tokens, players get rewarded by receiving Lira, which they can then use in a bidding phase to determine how many deliveries you can make, and how many pizzas you can deliver. Once you deliver pizzas to your hungry customers, they reward you by boosting your abilities, making each action more powerful as the game progresses. Every decision counts, but Papà Paolo is a very accessible game, which will charm players of all ages alike.
Componentes de juego:
- one double-sided gameboard
- a special 3-player overlay board
- 84 city tiles, 20 investment tiles, 5 large investment tiles, 20 delivery tiles, 8 pizzeria's, 4 starting tiles
- 69 money chips
- 1 sticker sheet in each of the player colours: 1 experience board, 4 experiance markers, 1 player order meeple, 4 action meeples, 36 pizza's
- The Quined Master Print Edition Series are multiple language editions of various Euro Games. The distinguishing feature are the spectacular box artwork and the book backs so that the games may look like books on the shelve and the high quality components.
Fabricante: Quined Games Fecha de lanzamiento: 18/1/2017