Vanuatu: 2nd Edition (Master Print)
A partir de 12 años
60 - 90 minutos aprox.
De 2 a 5 jugadores
The archipelago of Vanuatu, located 1750 kilometers east of Australia. An area of white sand beaches, coconut trees, an azure blue Ocean ... and meagre resources. Besides Fish and a few long-forgotten shipwrecks sunk off their coasts, the islands are not very rich and their resources are at risk of depletion.
To prosper out here in the middle of the ocean, youll earn money by catching Fish and selling them at the best possible price. Youll gain prestige by recovering rare treasures from ships lost to the storms of yesteryear. Unless, of course, youd prefer to guide Tourists around this island paradise, steering them towards your market Huts and introducing them to Vanuatus traditional art form of sand Drawing. You might even try the export business, bringing native goods such as Kava, Copra, and Beef to meet the demands of foreign markets.
Ultimately though, whatever you decide, youll not likely become very rich here. In Vanuatu, you see, wealth is not measured by how much one earns, but by how much one gives away. And actions are not taken by those who think of them first, but by those who want them the most.
Componentes de juego:
- 1 game board, 15 archipelago tiles
- 11 character tile In each of the 5 player colours: 1 sailboat, 5 action markers, 2 player discs, 8 huts
- Rulebook, 5 player aids
- Wooden resource cubes in different colours
- 1 start player marker (seaturtle)
- 10 wooden treasure tokens, 14 wooden fish tokens, 1 round marker, 1 fishprice marker, 18 tourist pawns
- 10 demand tiles, 14 fish tiles, 9 tourist tiles, 10 treasure tiles
- 4 rest tokens, 9 sand drawing tokens, 5 "50 points" tokens
- The Quined Master Print Edition Series are multiple language editions of various Euro Games. The distinguishing feature are the spectacular box artwork and the book backs so that the games may look like books on the shelve and the high quality components.
Fabricante: Quined Games Fecha de lanzamiento: 18/1/2017