Princes of Florence
A partir de 12 años
75 - 100 minutos aprox.
2 - 5 jugadores
Players attract artists and scholars trying to become the most prestigious family in Florence. Each player is given a palace grid and reference chart and attempts to gain the most victory points after seven rounds. Scoring victory points can be done in a variety of ways although most will be earned by playing profession cards to generate work points. There are a variety of professions such as astronomers, organists and architects. Each is attracted to a particular combination of building, landscape feature, and social freedom. The more the player can match these preferences then the more work points are generated. If a player satisfies the minimum requirement of work points, which increases each round, then the work can be created and the player can then trade the work points for cash and/or victory points.
- Rule booklet (16p.)
- game board
- 5 player boards
- 30 Buildings (3 each of University, Laboratory, Workshop, Library, Opera, Studio, Hospital, Theater, Tower, Chapel)
- 18 Landscapes (6 each of Forest, Lake, Park)
- 12 Freedoms rectangular tiles (4 each of Travel, Religion, Opinion)
- 6 Builders square tiles
- 7 Jesters round tiles
- 60 cards (21 Profession cards, 14 Prestige cards, 20 Bonus cards, 5 Recruiting cards)
- money (27x 100, 12x 500, and 14x 1000 Florin)
- 6 figures (5 scoring figures, 1 starting player figure)
- 6 markers (5 player markers, 1 round marker)
- 6 special character cards for "The Muse and the Princess Expansion"
Fabricante: Rio Grande Games Fecha de lanzamiento: 01/09/2018