A partir de 8 años
30 - 60 minutos aprox.
1 - 4 jugadores
Dicium invites you on four very different adventures through a central game mechanism of dice combinations. The "Dicium dice" are at the heart of the game: eleven identical dice. Each side presents two aspects: a number and a color. On your turn, you combine the results of your rolled dice to perform up to two actions. The two aspects on each side of a die offer a large choice of number and color combinations.
While all four games follow the same general rules and last 30-60 minutes, each one is set in a specific universe and offers a distinct playstyle:
1. CRAZY CUP is a competitive racing game for 1 to 4 players, ages 8 and up.Participate in a frantic race through the Grand Canyon. What devious tricks will you employ to hinder your opponents, and be the first to cross the finish line?
2. DUNGEON is a cooperative adventure game for 1 to 4 players, ages 10 and up.Explore the dungeon with your companions in search of treasures, but beware of monsters and traps. Will you find the Goblin King's crown before he returns to the throne?
3. CIVILIZATION is a competitive conquest game for 1 to 4 players, ages 12 and up.Become the ancient worlds greatest conqueror! Explore the archipelago, establish cities, face your enemies, and build a Wonder to ensure your empire's place in history.
4. SHOGUN is an asymmetrical confrontation game for 2 or 4 players, ages 12 and up.Ninja are sneaking into the palace to abduct the Shogun! True to their Bushido code, the samurai must defend him. Which side will you choose?
Componentes de juego:
- 2 two-sided Game Boards
- 8 two-sided Player boards
- 109 cards (30 Crazy Cup, 43 Dungeon, 36 Civilization) 70 x 70 mm
- 103 tiles (9 Crazy Cup, 26 Dungeon, 56 Civilization, 14 Shogun)
- 11 Dicium dice
- 1 Combat die
- 13 Meeples
- 4 Die markers
- 32 Bonus markers
- 1 Rulebook
Fabricante: Geek Attitude Games Fecha de lanzamiento: 26/2/2019