Normandy 1944: A Bloody Summer
A partir de 14 años
120 minutos aprox.
Normandy 1944: A Bloody Summer is a two players divisional scale wargame, which depict the combats of the Normandy campaign from June to August 1944.
It includes two scenarios and one campaign game:
- The first scenario covers the drive to Cherbourg, one of the first of the Allies objectives.
- The second scenario starts at the end of July and covers the great Allied offensives, Goodwood & Cobra
- Finally, the campaign game covers all of the operations up to the end of August with the reduction of the Falaise pocket.
1 Turn per week.
6 Kilometers per hex.
- One A1 Map
- 2 countersheets (216 die-cut counters on each)
- One rules booklet (in English OR French)
- One player aid (in English OR French
Fabricante: GMT Games Fecha de lanzamiento: 26/02/2019