A partir de 8 años
25 - 50 minutos aprox.
2 - 4 jugadores
Long ago, your ancestors built great cities across the world. Now your tribe must explore forests, deserts, islands, mountains, and caverns to find these lost cities. Claim the ruins, build places of power, and restore the glory of a bygone age.
Unearth is a bend-your-luck game of dice placement and set collection. Designed by Jason Harner and Matthew Ransom, it plays in under an hour with 2-4 players. Each player leads a tribe of Delvers, represented by five dice (3 six-sided, 1 four-sided, and 1 eight-sided). Players take turns rolling and placing dice in an attempt to claim Ruins.
The game's elegant core mechanic is accessible to players of all skill levels. High rolls help players claim Ruins, while low rolls help players collect Stones. This opens two paths to victory: claiming sets of Ruins or using Stones to build Wonders. Delver cards help you affect your dice rolls or dice in play, and Wonders can grant abilities that impact the late game.
Componentes de juego:
- 20 dice
- Ruins Deck of 25 tarot-sized cards
- End of Age Deck of 5 tarot-sized cards
- Delver Deck of 38 mini-sized cards
- Named Wonders (15 hexes with matching cards)
- Lesser Wonders tokens (10 hexes and one matching card)
- Greater Wonders tokens (6 hexes and one matching card)
- Hexagonal Stone tokens (60 hexes; 15 of each color)
- Cloth bag for storage of Stone Tokens
- 4 Player Reference Cards with turn order and scoring summary
Fabricante: Brotherwise Games Fecha de lanzamiento: 16/8/2017