A partir de 12 años
120 minutos aprox.
2 - 6 jugadores
When in 1122 Petrus Venerabilis starts his job as Abbott of Cluny, he finds a difficult economic situation. This is why he asks the monasteries belonging to Cluny to deliver food.
In Domus Domini, each player is an abbot who leads such a monastery. Each year (i.e. every round) players produce a yield, then deliver it to Cluny. Petrus Venerabilis uses the revenue from the yields to make life easier for the monks. The player who delivers the highest yield in a round gains the most Glory (victory points). However, he will get the least support (thalers) for further investments. Whoever delivers the lowest yield in a round receives the least Glory, but the most thalers for further investments. Consequently, players need to decide in each round whether they want to earn more thalers in order to invest in the development of their monastery, or to obtain more Glory in order to be the winner in the end.
But each player pursues his own plans, so every round brings a scramble for the best ranking on the street to Cluny, which might bring unpleasant surprises to some players.
Componentes de juego:
- 6 monasteries (player boards)
- 1 street with a perimeter Glory point (victory point) track
- 36 Worker tokens
- 36 Vegetable tokens
- 18 neutral markers (3 per player)
- 6 playing figures in 6 colors (1 per player)
- 6 Glory point markers in 6 colors (1 per player)
- 6 Monastic Property markers in 6 colors (1 per player)
- 6 Demand cards (2x beer, 2x cheese, 2x herbs)
- 6 Monastery cards (A1 - A6)
- 18 Cellerar cards (values 1 18)
- 24 thaler tokens (worth 1)
- 36 thaler tokens (worth 3)
- 1 "Pillar" figure
- 1 "Alcoholic" card
- 1 "Heardsman" card
- 1 "Vegetable cart" card
- 6 overview sheets showing the phases of a round
- 24 Chapel cards
- 12 Dog tokens
- 18 (Dog) Kennel cards
- 4 Trees
- 1 Rules book (with German, English, French and Dutch rules)
Fabricante: Franjos Fecha de lanzamiento: 01/06/2018